Culture Co-Working provides the flexible working hours that are needed in a professional co-working space while promoting a healthy work life balance.
We offer the following:
- High Speed Broadband
- 24 / 7 access for our members
- Free parking 24 / 7
- Hot desking / Own desk for members
- Meeting & Conference rooms
- Presentations and social events
- Locker storage
- Only 10 mins walk from the South Mall
- A running club tailored to your needs
- Easy access by bike from town or the suburbs with a cycle lane running from Rochestown & Passage West to the marina.
We are based in Marina Commercial Park in a 1,600 sq. ft. premises with ample parking and just 10 mins walk from the South Mall. Everybody is catered for from those who want to rent an office / hot desking for just a few hours to small groups who need office space on a monthly basis. There is 24 / 7 access for all members and the opportunity to join the running club, attend presentations and take part in activities such as operation transformation or other healthy eating / living activities.
The marina has some of the nicest running or walking trails in the city and with the showers we have on site any time is a good time for a run. There are dedicated cycle lanes to the marina. Fancy eating out or grabbing a coffee? The marina and Blackrock has some of the nicest places to eat in Cork.